- We are innovation.
- We value our people and their ideas.
- We offer a challenging and rewarding place to work.
- We provide our employees with an opportunity for growth and we recognize demonstrated results.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
We’re always looking for top tier talent to join our team, so if you feel you have what it takes, then take a look at our exciting career opportunities!
Regulatory Advisor/Consultant - Intermediate Level
The job role would include working with various AER Directives & Manuals, which include the following regulatory technical work.
- Construct the following with the usage of the standard company template on file:
- Manual 005 – Pipeline Operations & Maintenance Procedures (POM) manuals
- Pipeline Integrity Management Plans
- D071 – Emergency Response Plans (ERPS)_ Corp, Field Specific, Sour Supplement
- Applications (i.e. D051, D056, D058, D065)
- Wildfire Management Plans (Forestry)
- Safety Handbooks & Corp. Health & Safety manuals
- Review and compile Environmental Protection Enhancement Act (EPEA) applications/approvals
- Communicating with AER and other government staff for follow up on applications and projects
- Working with various disciplines such as Engineering, Environmental and Land Company staff to coordinate project bids, and project management regarding completing an application for submission and approval.
- Working within a client’s office throughout the week as their internal regulatory & environmental staff advisor
- Research for answers to regulatory and environmental client questions/concerns
- Provide client updates in a timely manner
- Participate in routine safety meetings
- Advanced level of MS Office skills
- Assist junior regulatory staff with project assistance
- Provide technical work cost estimates/Scope of work proposal information for work bids
Job Position Type: Contract (Hourly)
Salary range: $33.65/hr to $36.06/hr (CDN)
No field work required with the job role.